Thursday 25 June 2015

Nisha's blog post about our Quad-Blogging Project

This week we began our first quad-blogging project!
We have teamed up with 3 other schools around New Zealand and this week we are commenting on Room 8 @ Paerata School's class blog.
We've really enjoyed looking at their blog and seeing the learning they do!
Here is Nisha's blog post about what she found interesting on their class blog.

24/6/15 T2 WK 10: My Blog Comment on Room 8 Paerata's School Blog

Today I was looking through Room 8 Paerata's School Blog (because it was for quad blogging in my Class Room) and was looking for a Blog Post I could comment on but then I saw nothing I was interested in. But when I looked again on their Blog I found a Blog Post that hooked me in when I first saw it.

What is Quad Blogging?

Quad Blogging is a new term/concept that has 4 schools blogging in a cycle that helps people view and comment on students blogs.

And here is a snap shot of the Blog Post that had hooked me in:

Also here is a snap shot of my Blog Comment I had posted on their Blog Post:


The Link for the Blog I actually commented on and showing my Blog comment:
http://room8paerata.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/our-first-google-ninja-black-belt.html#comment-form

7 comments:

  1. Hi year 5's and 6's at Hay park school, I really like your blog post because it tells us about quad blogging and what it is. I look forward to your next blog post because I can see you are all very good at making blog posts. If you want to check out my blog copy and paste this link address onto google: steadfastpaerata.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Steadfast,
      I really love your comment also I was looking through your blog and made some comments on some of your Blog posts, or just one. I am looking forward to see your reply!

      From,
      Nisha

      Delete
  2. wow that is a lot of wow words you had done just doing think to write for brier's google ninja for google silde.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is a lot of wow words you had done just doing think to write for brier's google ninja for google silde.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's cool brier you got the black belt

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's cool brier you got the black belt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool well done Brier:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.