Thursday 25 June 2015

More fun with Stardome - with winning launch and flight (Evanjaline's blog post)


 Barev bolorin,
 Today we had some of the Stardome team come and help us fly our, mostly, student lead rockets. McCahon class, the class I am in, won the highest flight award which the video above shows. Nisha, Simeon, Arnav and I were the makers or engineers of the rocket. We also designed it and it was so awesome having our class room mates praise us. If you would like to see the actual rocket, comment down below and I will upload some close ups!

Thanks for posting Evanjaline! 
Her original blog post can be found here: Flying Rockets! 

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora McCahon!
    It was really fun launching our rockets. I was amazed when our McCahon Zoomer (Our Rocket) came first in best flight! But Kahukiwa came first in best dressed. Do you know if we are going to construct another rocket and launch it?
    From,
    Toma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ni Hao MacCahon,
    I was enormous fun launching our rockets with amazing Stardome leaders at rockets. I was so amazed by the enthusiastic title for our rockets. And how amazed that I saw we really won because of our amazing rocket team.

    From:
    Alaskah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mrs Kingston,
    Thanks for believing the future engineers. I showed my mum the video and told her that I helped make the rocket. She said "GREAT JOB MCCAHON CLASS". She also told me to hi five the rocket team and class tomorrow. It was really fun launching the rockets.
    From Simeon

    ReplyDelete
  4. it will take a few min to make that

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.