Thursday 17 December 2015

The end of the year and on to new beginnings!

So, it's not only our Year 6 Graduates off to new and exciting adventures - I am also leaving Hay Park School.

I have had the privilege of being a part of this community for many years. Hunter spoke about the importance of Hay Park's community in her graduation speech and I have to agree - he tangata, he tangata, he tangata. It is the people.

To the Hay Park Community, I'd like to say thank you for allowing me to be part of your lives and to learn along side you all.

To our Hay Park students and especially McCahon Class I would like to encourage you with this whakatauki -

Ko te pae tawhiti whaaia kia tata, ko te pae tata whakamaua kia tina
Seek out distant horizons, and cherish those you attain.

Look for new challenges and be proud of what you achieve - you all have such exciting futures ahead of you!

Hei konā mai,
Kama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.