Tuesday 17 February 2015

Flipping our lessons: Wk 3 T1

We've been flipping lessons in class and now we're using the iPads to share our learning and make our own tutorials.
Here are Evajaline's, Toma's and Hati's efforts!


This is my first Explain Everything video of 2015. This tutorial shows you how to use rounding and compensating when adding decimals. My two stars is that I loved that Explain Everything captured everything I drew on the Ipad and that I could change the colours I was first given. My wish for next time is that I stay still so that the speaker isn't blocked.


I think I did well, anyway, it was my first time! It was really fun playing around with Explain Everything on the iPads! I love learning about new tools on the iPods and iPads. The best part about this adventure was trying out the new ways of writing, erasing, colours etc. Technology is so great!


Star: I think I was good at explaining the strategy and it made it easier to understand
Star: I think it was simple and I did not make it difficult to see or understand what I was saying
Wish: I wish for me to get used to this app and learn to make my words more interesting and me sounding like I am more into maths


Hi my name is Hati. This my first video on my blog and it tells you how to use rounding and compensating I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.